[PDF] iPhone & iPad Secrets (for iOS 13) By Samuel Harris. Get the most out of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and discover the hidden features you never even realised were there.
iPhone and iPad Secrets explores the amazing built-in features that you are unlikely to find without being shown. These 'secret' features enable you to do more with your device, get things done more efficiently, and have more fun!
Discover how to:
• Automatically switch to a darker user interface at night
• Have up to three apps on your iPad screen at once
• Use powerful gestures to cut, copy, paste, undo, and redo
• Open more than one instance of the same iPad app
• Use powerful tools to edit your photos and videos with ease
• Markup entire webpages with your Apple Pencil
• Find out what’s draining your battery, and stop it
• Display widgets on your iPad Home Screen
• Teach Siri about you and your family
• Use Face ID with more than one person
• Use Shortcuts to automatically perform multiple tasks at once
• Type to talk to Siri without using your voice
• Use iMessage apps, Animoji and Memoji in Messages
• Use Memoji Stickers in Messages and other apps
• Drag and drop items between apps
• Manage how long you and your children spend using your devices
• Add special effects to Live Photos
• Scan documents with your camera
• Make using your iPhone with one hand easier
• Measure real-world objects with the camera
• Charge your devices more quickly
• Take photos at the same time as recording video on your iPhone
• Share digital purchases, iCloud storage & more with your family
• Type with your voice
• Navigate 3D photo realistic models of major cities around the world
• Switch between apps quickly and easily
• Have music play as you wake up or go to sleep
• Effortlessly keep friends and family updated with your latest photos
• Stop companies from tracking what you do online
• Have your device read webpages to you aloud
• Stop your device from bothering you while you're trying to sleep
• Use apps while in a call
• And much more, all with the built-in software on your device.
This book is designed to be as simple as possible to follow, but also enjoyable to read. Through the use of interactive elements, you can choose how much depth you would like to read into on each subject.
Fully up to date for devices running iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, you'll find yourself quickly getting more from your iPhone (including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max), iPad, and iPod touch than ever before!
(This user guide contains tips for all devices that can run iOS 13 and iPadOS 13. Not all devices support all tips, but where this is the case, it is indicated in the book.)