In a press event in Mumbai, Vivo launched its new selfie-focused smartphone, the Vivo V7+, in India. The V7+ packs in a 24-megapixel front camera.
With the V7+, Vivo also adopts the new trend of 18:9 display, calling it a Full View display. Also, the Vivo V7+ includes a new Face Access authentication feature that allows you to unlock your device by just looking at it.
Vivo V7+ Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Display: 5.99-inch (15.21cms) HD (1440 x 720) IPS | 18:9 aspect ratio | Gorilla Glass 3 | 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 450 | 14nm FinFET technology
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with a microSD card
- Camera: Front 24 MP with soft LED flash | f2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with flash |f2.0 aperture | PDAF
- Battery: 3,225 mAh
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 160g
Priced at ₹21,990 ($344), the Vivo V7+ is available in two color variants – Matte Black and Champagne Gold. The smartphone goes on sale starting September 15, but customers can pre-book starting tomorrow, September 7.
What are your thoughts on the new flagship smartphone by Vivo, and would you like to pick one up? Tell us in the comments.