Rusty brake line location, inspection, diagnosis, removal and replacement / installation explained. How to easily repair leaking and rusty brake lines yourself. You just need a cheap little tube cutter, some brake line replacement that comes in a roll, and connectors to connect the new line to the old line after cutting the rusty parts out. Learn from Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 49 years.
Things I used in this video:
1. Steel brake line: http://amzn.to/2jVR9Q1
2. Compression Fittings: http://amzn.to/2jToWJE
3. Tube Cutter: http://amzn.to/2B2LH8I
4. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
5. Ratchet and socket set: http://amzn.to/2inoxOY
6. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
7. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
8. Steel Jack: http://amzn.to/2Asgjxo
9. Jack Stand: http://amzn.to/2jGOwBg
10. Common Sense
11. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
12. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
13. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
14. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.